I’ve been a huge fan of DYAC since its inception. Sadly, it’s not nearly as popular now, but when I used to read those autocorrect mistakes, I about died laughing. To me, nothing was more hilarious. Well, now that I’m officially offering content creation, ghostwriting, and content editing services, I’ve been looking up funny spelling and grammar mistakes, and I have found some of the most hilarious on the web.
I hope you enjoy them!
1) “No, thanks! I’ll just babysit my own kids!”
2) Don’t go hiking in these woods!
3) To be fair, could anyone eat diarrhea?!?
4) I don’t even know where to begin!
5) Run, children, run!!
6) Well that’s…generous?
7) Oh, boy.
8) Wait. Who’s buying their barefoot pets cigarettes?
9) You had to have done this on purpose!
10) Sounds more painful than the actual STD!
11) Yikes! Those poor dogs!!
12) What would happen if you clicked ‘no’?
Looking for a content creator for your website? Fill out the form below for a free quote!